Following list of documents must be provided for organization of state marketing authorization of cosmetic products in Ukraine:
- Power of Attorney.
- Composition of finished product (name of the ingredient, quantity).
- Specification of finished product (physical-chemical characteristics).
- Certificate of registration of manufacturer’s legal entity.
- Quality certificates of manufacturer: ISO 9001, GMP and other certificates.
- Certificate of Free Sales or Exportation certificate.
- Declarations: GMO-free, toxicological control, no pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Any available scientific data: dermatology tests, irritation studies, toxicology assessment reports, clinical studies reports (these or any other studies that can be provided by manufacturer).
- Package labeling: photo or drawing.
- Leaflet (instruction of use): brief indications for use, precautions, storage conditions and shelf-life.
- Samples of finished product: 6-8 packages of finished product.
It is obvious that we provide all preliminary advices and calculation of the budget free of charge.