Report on protection from falsified medical devices of the 7th Forum of Medical Device Operators, March 29, 2018
The market of medical devices in Ukraine is struggling from falsified products and “grey” import.
This situation slowly but methodically destroys the business of official representatives and importers, negatively affects the image of manufacturers, creates huge risks to the health of the nation.
On March 29, 2018, at the 7th Ukrainian Forum of Medical Device Operators, we will present our report on the possibilities of combating gray imports and falsification.
Over the past two years we have studied and proven in practice that existing regulatory, legal and administrative tools allow to build successful protection.
The main topics that we plan to cover are:
- Explicit and implicit gaps that give a chance to gray imports;
- existing state control mechanisms and the reasons for their low effectiveness;
- effective protection tools in the mass market and hospital segment;
- practical cases of protection and their results;
- European experience and legislative prospects of Ukraine.
We invite you to participate in the 7th Ukrainian Forum of Medical Device Operators.
Special system of discounts for partners of “Cratia”:
- For the first participant: 50% (2775,00 UAH);
- For the second participant: 60% (2220.00 UAH);
- For the third participant: 70% (1665,00 UAH).