The main legislative acts which regulate the procedure of marketing authorization (registration), import and sale of dietary supplements (food supplements), medical nutrition, products for weight control and infant nutrition are the following:
● The Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Consumer Rights”;
● The Law of Ukraine “On the Basic Requirements for the Safety and Quality of Food Products”;
● The Law of Ukraine “On Infant Food”;
● The Law of Ukraine “On Information for Consumers about Food Products” (came into force on August 6, 2019);
● The Law of Ukraine “On State Control over Compliance with Legislation on Food, Feedstuffs, Animal By-products, Animal Health and Well-being”;
● Order No. 696 “On Approval of Hygiene Requirements for Infant Food, Their Safety Parameters and Some Quality Parameters”;
● Order No. 487 “On Approval of Technical Regulations on the Labeling Rules for Food Products” (expired from August 6, 2019);
● Order No. 1073 “On Approval of the Norms of Physiological Needs of the Ukrainian Population Ukraine in Basic Nutrients and Energy”;
● Order No. 1114 “On Approval of Hygienic Requirements for Dietary Supplements”.
Cratia offers registration (legalization) of food supplements, medical nutrition, products for weight control and infant nutrition products in Ukraine. As a result of our work, you will get a full set of authorization documentation, labeling and recommendations required for the import and sale of the products within the territory of Ukraine.