Starting from the date of publication of Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine "On Amendments to Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of April 26, 2011 No. 237" of December 18, 2014 No. 967, the amendments to the procedure for the import of unregistered medicinal products, reagents approved by Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of April 26, 2011 No. 237 are came into force on April 3, 2015.
Import of unregistered samples, standards, special equipment and other materials for conducting business activities and exporting them outside Ukraine is a complicated procedure that creates a number of additional activities both for representative offices without the right to conduct economic activities and for tax payers on profits on general grounds. Errors in this procedure can lead to financial losses and fines from authorized bodies.
Unregistered medicinal products, for example, can be imported into the customs territory of Ukraine without the right to be sold in the following cases:
- procedures for registration, quality control of the medicinal product;
- conducting clinical trials;
- the need to treat an orphan disease;
- receiving humanitarian aid, etc.
When preparing the above parcels / consignments, it is necessary to prepare a package of documents and receive the necessary permits from authorized bodies until the moment of importation.
Particular attention should be paid to cargo with a special temperature regime, dangerous goods and controlled narcotic substances.
We offer to:
- provide advice on the procedure for importation;
- prepare a package of documents for receiving a single permission from the Ministry of Health of Ukraine for import of unregistered samples, standards, reagents and equipment for laboratory control;
- prepare a package of documents for receiving permission for the import of precursors, narcotic-containing components for laboratory control;
- organize dispatch, receipt and customs clearance;
- arrange delivery of unregistered samples, standards, reagents and equipment to your office.
Depending on the type of products, terms and other specific aspects (temperature regime, toxicity, availability of precursors, narcotic substances, etc.), we are ready to offer you professional support in this direction in order to fulfill the required task in specified period, carry out customs clearance and deliver the parcel to the organization you need and/or country.
We are open to cooperation and ready to participate in the tender. To start cooperation or get advice call +38 044 364-33-55, +38 044 221-71-29, write a letter to email@example.com or come and meet us in our office.